Wednesday, November 27, 2013

FATE AND FLIGHT NEVER WAIT ANYBODY


 

[My son Rawaha has left for Kuwait after much long stay. This period was luckily comfortable to me as I was bedridden due to road accident.He has to join his new job there at once.. Pls pray & go to following lines which has come from my leisure thought just after his departure)

FATE AND FLIGHT NEVER WAIT ANYBODY


You stood with a tear that rolled down your cheek,
As I opened my eyes, I just caught a peek
of you trying to cover it, not wanting to show
your sadness at parting. I know; I know.
And we talked and we hugged and we smiled at the day,
wanting to hold on; wanting to play,
But no time ,for again fate has taken a hand
Fate and flight never wait anybody.

Set you to work as you leave the hot land
To generate money that both of you need,
To start your new life, your new seed.
And I wish your better half always be better to you.

You made me comfortable those bedridden days.
Aftermath distress of the road accident I met.
I felt your presence soothing in pain.
Now, I felt your absence helps your gain.

While I unable to walk with my fractured leg,
You fetched me where ever I wished
I realized I won't expect help from others as if from you
I' be satisfied if your better half stands for your betterment in full

When I caught you as if my walker with my fractured hand
I sensed your mood; your feeling forlorn,
But sadness is not what either should feel,
the happiness shared, and our love being sealed.
Those are the feelings that keep us in touch
While you parting us in the cloudy morning.
Wishing you the pleasant morning in the desert home,
With outstanding memories of our own home.

K .P. A Wahab

 

No comments: